- Both Camps run from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. each day. Early Childhood Camp is a full day that includes a nap. There is currently no before or after care; A late fee will be incurred for pick-ups past 3:45 p.m.. Students may be picked up early; however, there is no discount for a half-day option.
- Campers should bring a healthy lunch and snack from home. Our community values food with minimal processing, packaging or refined sugars. Please provide your child with a re-fillable water bottle for use at camp. We will provide your camper with a cup for water if they forget their water bottle.
- Clothing should be modest, covering midriff with no undergarments visible. Shoes should be comfortable, allow for safe movement, and have a back strap or closed heel. Jewelry should be kept simple and unencumbered. Hats and sunscreen are recommended for sun protection. Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh or longer in length, even if leggings or tights are worn underneath. We encourage clothing and lunch containers to be free of media images.
- To have the best experience, campers should be able to communicate in English, follow directions in both indoor and outdoor settings and function independently in a group of up to 20 campers.
- Our camp staff will check-in any electronic devices brought to camp and will return it to the parents upon pick up. No camper will be allowed access to an electronic device while at camp. As a community that embraces a media-free childhood, many of our campers are not regularly exposed to media. For that reason we ask other campers not to bring media to camp by way of conversation or imagery.
- Accordingly, we ask that adults do not post photos of other campers on social media.
- Our school community places a high value on respectful communication among and with adults, students and faculty. Please refer to our communication policy at www.pasadenawaldorf.org/parents/adult-communication-policy
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS:
- Cancellations from registered campers received in writing by June 18, 2020 will be refunded the full payment amount less a $75 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after June 18, 2020 will not be refunded.
· If PWS or Federal, State or County authorities close camp before the week of camp begins, registrants will receive a full refund. If PWS or Federal, State or County authorities close camp during the week of camp, registrants will receive a prorated refund based on the number of camp days attended.
· Please remember that online payments are the only form of payment we can accept. Your Parent Portal gives two options for online payment: credit card or ACH (no processing fee). Outside families may contact email@example.com for a link to enroll. Online registrations support the safety of our students and compliance with licensing regulations.
· Registrations and payments must be received prior to drop-off at the beginning of each camp week. Registrations are by the week only, and we cannot accept drop-ins due to licensing guidelines.
· All camp dates are subject to change and are selected using the most recent recommendations or direction from the CDC, State of California Department of Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Health
PWS reserves the right to dis-enroll a camper if a situation arises that disrupts their active and healthy participation or the experience of the camp group. Camp staff will communicate with parents and work to resolve such situations; but if no remedy is found the enrollment will be discontinued and parents will be issued a refund.