34th Annual Elves' Faire
Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Visit our Facebook Event page for more info.
The Pasadena Waldorf School Elves’ Faire is a gift for children and their families hosted by the parents of PWS. It is a day filled with laughter, fun, and memory-making experiences. Attended by thousands of visitors from all over greater Los Angeles, new and returning friends enjoy the beauty of our campus and the rich activities created for this special day. Admission is free for all.
- GRAND PRIZE: 7 nights for 4 people at the Polo Beach Club in Maui!
- SECOND PRIZE: Weekend getaway at the beautiful Violin House in Idyllwild.
- THIRD PRIZE: $150 Wishing Well Gift Certificate
- Plus Squirrel's Nest Coffee Cards
Get your tickets at the Prize Drawing Table on the front lawn!
There are various places to shop and explore, activities and games for the kids (and young at heart) and over a dozen food vendors with options ranging from delicious baked goods to healthy and hearty lunch options.
Community Partners, CLICK HERE here for the online donation form and to learn more about donating to the Elves' Faire
What you'll find at the Elves' Faire
- Market On Mariposa (Community Marketplace)
- The Wishing Well
- The Doll Room
- King Arthur’s Market & World Bazaar
- Angel Room (for little ones)
- Jack Frost Bake Shoppe (delicious baked goods)
Games & Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Puppet Show & Storytelling
- Face painting
- Pixie Party (for little ones)
- Elves' Faire Photo Studio
- Medieval Games
- Acoustic Music
- Waldorf Room
- (Sample of past vendors)
- Jack Frost Bake Shoppe
- Japanese Food
- Pizza of Venice
- Prime Pizza
- Cafe de Leche
- Max City BBQ
- Pure Organic Food Kitchen
- Carmela Ice Cream
- Senor Corn