Established in 1979, Pasadena Waldorf is nestled on two campuses among the towering trees, situated in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in beautiful Altadena.
Pasadena Waldorf offers enrollment to over 300 students from Early Childhood (Parent-Child, Preschool, and Kindergarten) through Grade 12. We provide an extraordinary learning environment, integrating the arts and academics to foster imagination and independent thinking in our students.
Pasadena Waldorf is part of an international community with over ninety years of development, and over 1000 schools worldwide that embrace a common philosophy and inspired approach which:
- Nurtures the imagination while educating the intellect
- Develops flexible thinking
- Enhances children’s artistic as well as cognitive abilities
- Honors children’s learning styles and temperaments
- Provides a warm atmosphere that embraces the spiritual essence of the human being
Pasadena Waldorf School is a full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)