2019-20 Tuition and Fees


Annual Tuition Optional Nap Program Enrollment Fee
Preschool 3-day program $13,730 $2,194 $500
Preschool 4-day program $17,098 $2,915 $500
Preschool 5-day program $20,487 $3,646 $500
Kindergarten $20,785 $3,342 $500
  School Trip Fee
Grades 1 – 5 $24,123 n/a $500
Grades 6 – 7 $25,493 n/a $500
Grade 8 $25,493 $500 $500
Grades 9 – 11 $26,759 $750 $500
Grade 12 $26,759 $1,000 $500

The Cost to Attend – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

The Cost to Attend – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

How much do I need to pay when I sign my enrollment agreement?

Families re-enrolling or newly enrolling at PWS pay a $500 non-refundable Enrollment Fee per student. This non-refundable fee secures your enrollment.

Are there any costs to attend that are not covered by tuition?

The tuition listed does not include the application fee ($100), the enrollment fee, musical instrument rental (grades 3 and above), after-school sports fee (grades 6-12), field trips not covered by class budget, After School Care, PWS Break Camps, and PWS Summer Camps.

What if I need After School Care?

After School Care is available as needed until 6:00 p.m. for children in kindergarten through grade 8 and will be billed separately. The rate is $12.50 per hour for one child, $6.25 per hour for each additional child, billed in half-hour increments. Check your Parent Portal each month for invoices; any invoiced amounts not by paid by the 15th of the month will incur a $75.00 late fee. Morning Care is available before school from 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. for all students k-8 free of charge.

What are the payment options PWS offers?

Tuition can be paid in a lump sum July 1. PWS offers a 12 Month Payment Option from July through June each year. A financing fee equal to 3% of the full annual tuition will be included if you choose the monthly pay option. A credit card fee of 4% will be charged if you choose to pay by credit card. If starting mid-year, monthly payments will begin when billed and end June 1 of current school year.

When is tuition due?

Tuition is due July 1 each year. If you choose the monthly payment option, tuition is due on the first of each month from July through June. Tuition is late after the 15th.  Any invoiced amounts not paid by the 15th will incur a $75 late fee.

If my student enrolls mid-year will I have to pay the full tuition for the year?

Tuition and nap program for students entering PWS after the start of the school year will be pro-rated.

If I need to withdraw mid-year will I be responsible for the remaining tuition according to my enrollment agreement?

Yes, if a student withdraws during the school year, for any reason, including but not limited to illness, relocation or expulsion, parents are responsible for 35% of the unused tuition on their contract. The school will absorb the other 65% per the Tuition Protection policy.

How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?

Important deadlines, information and the link to apply for Tuition Assistance (TA) can be found here.  Please familiarize yourself with the school’s TA policies before applying