EARLY CHILDHOOD FORMS
Due to licensing requirements, the following forms are needed to participate in the Early Childhood Camp (preschool, kindergarten, grade 1). Please download, complete, and bring on the first day of camp.
- Child’s Preadmission Health History – Form LIC702
- Physician’s Report – Form LIC701
- Immunization Record- Signed by your child’s physician*
- Personal Rights – Form LIC613A
- Notification of Parent’s Rights – Form LIC995
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment – form LIC627
- Interact with Animals Permission Form
*Per licensing requirements, students must be current on immunizations to attend school. Physicians can fax the immunization record to PWS at 626-817-9917.
ALL CAMPER FORMS
Forms for Grades Campers as well as Early Childhood Campers. Please download, complete, and bring on the first day of camp.
- Student Emergency Medical Information
- Photo Release
- Permission to Administer Medication and Waiver of Liability (only needed if medication is required to be taken during camp hours)
Before registration, please become familiar with the PWS Summer Camp Policy, which can be found here.