Directions for applying for tuition assistance:
- Submit the Parents’ Financial Statement through SSS.NAIS.ORG/parents. The four-digit code for our school is 5687. Do not send any other documents to SSS.
- Print a copy of the PFS you submitted through SSS website to include with your other TA application materials.
- Download, print, and complete the Application for Tuition Assistance.
- Submit a letter describing your family’s present financial situation and the circumstances which make tuition assistance necessary. Families currently receiving TA should provide an updated letter and include current volunteer service to the school.
- Submit your family’s monthly budget.
- Submit your 2013 Federal Income Tax Return 1040. Tax returns must be signed and dated by YOU on page 2. An unsigned copy or missing schedules and/or attachments will delay a decision on your request.
Please note for divorced, separated or never married parents, the non-custodial parent must also submit items 3, 4, 5, and 6.
New students must complete and submit an enrollment application and have been accepted for admission in order to be considered for tuition assistance awards. The Tuition Assistance Committee cannot begin review of your assistance request until all application materials are complete. The Committee may also request additional information to help assess the need for assistance. All information is kept strictly confidential by the Committee.